Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby's Heartbeat!

Well just a quick update sorry I have been really bad! I had another appointment last Monday and I finally got to hear the heartbeat! They said it was a very strong good heartbeat so that is good. The baby also kicked and it made a really loud sound when we were listening to it. It was the neatest thing! It's just amazing how a baby can really be inside of me growing! I really like the new doctors that i switched over to! The women are really nice! And guess what...we find out what we are having in 2 or 3 weeks! The nurse made an appointment for us to find out! I am so excited! We really can't wait, it will finally seem more real to us so we can start planning and getting ready for the baby! So everyone should vote on our poll and tell us what you think we are having!

1 comment:

Terry and Heather said...

I voted boy, BECAUSE I love little boys and think Titan and Gavin could be the best of friends!!