Time feels like it is going by so fast! I remember when i first got pregnant and I was thinking it was forever away until we would find out what it is and now we get to find out on the 20th of this month what we are having, so in 2 weeks! We can't wait! We have been so busy these last couple of weeks with Kyler finishing school, studying for finals and work. We are glad school is over for him and that summer is here!
I have not been feeling very well lately, I thought being sick would be over by now but these last few weeks have been really bad! I hate to complain, but I just get so light headed and headaches and I still throw up a few times in the week! I hate feeling like I dont want to go anywhere or do anything because I am so scared I am going to pass out or throw up! I never even feel like getting ready or going to work! I just hope I start feeling better soon! Kyler has been very patient with me though and this pregnancy and I am grateful for him! I know I am very lucky because lots of women have it worst then me but I just had to vent a little bit!
Well lately I have been working on our 72 hour kits and food storage we have about a 5 month supply or more but I am still working on it. I am going to start working on the necessities also such as toilet paper, wipes, hand sanitizer, soap, batteries, flashlights...things like that. Kyler and I are going to can butter and meat this weekend. I am really getting excited about food storage! We also need to work on getting more water we have some water but we need much more! Last Sunday our Relief Society lesson was on being prepared! I thought it was such a great lesson it really got me even more motivated. "If we are prepared we shall not fear." That saying is really so true. When you think about it, hard times can be scary but if we are prepared and have listened to the prophets counsil we shall not fear. I'm so glad we have a prophet who is there to warn us and teach us what we need to be doing! Does anyone have any other great ideas for food storage or canning if so let me know!
1 comment:
Isn't it kinda lame? I thought it was supposed to be over with the first three months too! The lightheaded thing just keeps getting worse, and the nausea and throwing up is so crummy! Try drinking like twice as much water as usual, that's helped my headaches alot! Good thing we get such cute little munchkins out of this to make it all worth it huh? Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment