
Happy Mothers Day a little late! I am thankful for my own mom, mother-in-law, and grandmothers and all the other mothers who have influenced me in some way! I am very lucky to have them apart of my life! I can't wait to be a mother and I have some big shoes to fill from the example of my own mother. She really is so great and I'm lucky to have her as my best friend! Well I guess since I am a mother to be I can now celebrate mothers day. Well yesterday I was in for a suprise! Kyler the night before (Saturday) got everything ready for me to be suprised in the morning when I was sleeping. He had a bouquet of spring flowers and a wonderful card in the middle of the table and the computer was on and he had ordered a carseat and stroller combo which I have wanted for a long time! Thats the pictures of the combo up above, you can't really see the colors that great but I love them! Kyler really liked them also so I am glad we both like them, we got them for a good price and they are neutral colors too! All the others ones we looked at were so expensive. I was so excited and surprised I didnt even think about him getting me anything. I didnt even know if I was considered a mother really quiet yet but he is such a thoughtful husband, I am really grateful to have him in my life as my best friend! He made the day great for me! I hope everyone else had a great mothers day!
2 comments:
Yeah! I loved getting everything for the 1st baby! I am recovering GREAT! I was sad that you never came back to swimming. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes good! You do have a pretty amazing husband!
Ok those are so cute Kara! Happy Mothers day to you of COURSE!!
Post a Comment