Saturday, May 30, 2009

Red, White, and Blue!


So lately I have been craving cold things such as ice, popsicles, snow cones...and these are what I have been in love with lately and have to stop myself from eating them all. I eat them all the time! They are so good and soft and hey they are patriotic! Kyler just laughs because I say I'm only going to eat one but I can't stop at just one I have to at least have two...because they come in packs of two!

4 comments:

Chantel said...

For the first probably 6 months, that was what I craved but never realized it until my husband called me out on it. I had to have it all the time. Weird!! But at least its a pretty healthy craving!!

Unknown said...

isnt baby craving so funny? hopefully you will still like them after your baby comes. i was in love with bean and cheese chimi's with Kaden and i die even thinking about them now. :) good luck i hope your feeling good.

Summers Family said...

At least they are made with fruit juice and have vitamin C! I craved ice cold water... if it was at all warm I couldn't stand it.

Garet and Amanda said...

How fun you are having cravings. I never really did. If you get tired of them feel free to come share with me!!!:)