Well I had my 2nd appointment on March 30th and I got another Ultrasound! It was fun to get to see the head, body, arms, and legs! It now actually looks like a baby. It was so cute when I was getting the ultrasound, The baby kept bouncing off my uterus with it's elbow and kept bouncing out off the picture then it would float back down it did that about 3 or 4 times and Dr. Tran said wow this sure is an active baby, so I'm hoping I dont have a real hyper baby! Kyler just thought it was the cutest thing and we both just loved watching it! We can't wait to find out what it is, In may we get to find out. Which I'm just counting down the weeks, which is 6 weeks, I really can't stand it I just want to know what it is!! I changed doctors though, I was going to Dr. Tran and I really did like him but he was just really busy so I changed to the Gila Valley Clinic with all women which I think i'll feel more comfortable with. So I am excited about that!
But he said everything looked great and healthy and that's always good to hear!
Kyler's family every year plans a fishing trip to San Carlos Lake where a lot of his family goes and just visits, and fishes. So a few weeks ago that is where we were! It was fun visiting with everyone and we ate tons of food! Kyler looks forward to going every year because he is in love with fishing. He is quiet the fisherman! I get bored of it after a while but he can go all day long! We stayed out there for a week, it was nice hot weather a couple days but the other days it was just darn windy which we hated, but other then that we had a really nice time! We even got good tans which is a bonus!!
Anyways well everything else has been going good for us, we are just staying pretty busy. Kyler is doing good in school, it is getting harder but he is hanging in there! It is hard for him to juggle school and work but he does a great job! I am just working 2 days a week, and the end of July I will quit my job. It is a rule there you can't work past 30 weeks so I am kind of glad just to get a break! Besides working I just stay at home!
This weekend we watched conference I really enjoyed it we got to stay at our house for the 1st session on sunday and then we went over to my parents house and we had lunch with them and watched the 2nd session. We also spring cleaned our house on Monday and Tuesday, which for us we just deep cleaned. I have been wanting to for a couple weeks now and finally I was in the mood to clean. We got rid of some stuff but i am trying to declutter our house before the baby comes! We don't even have lots of things but I am trying to go through my clothes and things like that! It was fun being able to spend time with Kyler cleaning! We had a lot of fun together and just laughed and joked the whole time! I'm so grateful I have a husband who doesnt mind cleaning, doing laundry and helping out around the house! I am so lucky to be able to have him as my husband, he is wonderful! I love you Kyler!
5 comments:
Umm... where were you today? I have some maternity shirts for you... if they fit you! I will bring them to swimming... if you show up!
Yay for ultrasounds!! I love them. I feel like I'm always running around crazy at church with the baby and I never get a chance to say hi. One of these days I'll track you down! So did you know that Tanner's wife Lisa is one of my very best friends? Love her. You're lucky to be related! Haha.
I'm so excited for you guys!
Hey I saw you today but I didnt recognize you until later. How have you been doing? You look so cute with your belly!
Congrats you two!! That is so exciting. You will be great parents. Hope all goes well!!
Post a Comment