Well today we found out what we are having and IT'S A BOY!! There is no doubt about it! It took a long time for them to tell because he wouldn't move, he was being pretty stubborn! I was so scared we wouldn't be able to find out but finally at the end he moved and opened his legs and sure enough his little rocket popped out and they said it is definetely a boy! Kyler thought we were having a girl and I wanted to think we were having a girl, but I knew we were having a boy. I wouldn't have it any other way! We are both very happy to have a Boy first!! He kept waving his arms and sucking his thumb but his other body parts wouldn't budge...the little stinker. Well I'm excited now we can really start planning and preparing for our little sweet baby
Boy GAVIN GRANT MERRILL!!!
9 comments:
Congrats! I am so excited for you! Don't forget to send me an invite to your shower! Have fun buying BLUE...
You already have a name. Man you are ontop of your game. I am due in about 8 weeks and I have no clue for our names yet. Its a cute name too. I am so happy for you!!
Congratualations! It'll start to get a little more real to you now that you can actually start preparing and getting everything together. Now comes the fun part!
Congrats!!! Boys are the best to have first to take care of the other little ones. I know i love having a older brother.
Hi Kara,
I lost your phone # to set up some respite. Call me when you have a chance.
Shari
how exciting! A BOY! i loved having a boy frist. Kaden is such a good big brother. COngrats!!
Kara I am so excited for you. Like everyone else has said a boy is going to be so much fun. I loved having a "big" brother..and still do!! oh and is anyone giving you shower? I would love to give one for you or help if someone is already doing it!!!!Let me know!!! Come by and visit me sometime.
Yeah! Congrats you guys. That will be so fun for you and I LOVE his name.
That's the cutest name!! I'm so happy you guys are having a little boy! He'll be adorable!
Post a Comment