Braxten's "fake" crying face
Braxten smiling/laughingBraxten is a silly boy. He just started making that "fake" crying face. When I am in the kitchen or doing something he will come up to me and sit right by my feet and do that if he wants something or if he wants me to pick him up. It makes me laugh so I laugh at him and then he will start laughing. Then it is a game for him so he will do his fake cry again with his eyes closed. He just started it a couple days ago.
As for Kyler and I...we are doing good. Life is busy as usual, School is going good for Kyler he has a hard class online right now but his other classes are going well. He has started to draw blood in Phlebotomy. Its nice because we just have Phlebotomy at our house every Thursday(the nurse Kyler works with teaches it to him and his mom) it's also nice because he already works at the clinic so he can just go draw blood in the lab whenever they need him (he is still practicing...but on real patients now) Which is something new and exciting and he is really enjoying it. He also really likes his job. It is a really great place to work. Its just one big family working there. They have been so good to us. As for me during the day I'm keeping up with Braxten and all the little messes he makes. I have many great friends that have kids Braxten's age which is fun to go do things together as well. It is starting to get cold, these last two days have been quite chilly and I've been grateful for a warm fire. So anyways that's all for now...
2 comments:
Oh I just hate to have my blood drawn. Does Kyler practice on you???? I bet he does a good job, but still...ick! Braxten is a cutie..love the curly hair!
I love the naked picture-sooo cute. He has a fun little personality, doesn't he?!
Post a Comment