tv room/family room
tv room/family room
entry way
dinning room
living room
braxten's room (some of it)
So here is our new home that we bought the end of May. I mainly am adding these pictures for some of my family members who haven't seen my house yet can have an idea what it looks like... I didn't post pictures of our master bedroom and the guest bedroom and some of Braxten's room they are still in the process of being decorated. Actually alot of our house is still being in the process of being decorated haha. We have done alot to our house since we moved in to make it feel like home. Kyler built the shelfs in our laundry room, we remolded our kitchen, built a chicken coop, got rid of all our weeds in the backyard there were tons), painted and have spent many hours doing different projects but it has been worth it we still have tons more we would like to do. I heard it takes a good year to get everything done when buying a house. We will just get projects done little by little. I love our house though, it is a great home to raise a family and we are in a great neighborhood and in a great ward. I feel really blessed that we had the opportunity to buy a house and that we got such a great deal. So hope you enjoy...
P.S. sorry I just deleted the picture of house from the outside I heard that it's best not to post pictures of your house. I'll add it up again when I go private.
8 comments:
Its a nice feeling to have you own home, isnt it? You have made it so cute and homey (sp?)We are sure glad you are in RV.
SO CUTE! Love what you did with the kitchen! And I LOVE the living room! I'm so jealous, we're living in a one-bedroom apartment right now and we are SO READY to live in a house! I can't wait!
Kara I love your house! I hope I get to see it in real life some day!
Oh my goodness, you have a real house, and a gorgeous one at that! I love it, especially your living room. And I love what you did to your kitchen. I keep thinking that the day we get to move into a two bedroom apartment will be wonderful, I can't even imagine living in a real house.
(And i love Braxton's room)!
KARA Your House is Beautiful!!!! Amazing! I am Totally Jealous!
Super cute house! I love your kitchen!!
I love it kara! You decorated things so nicely. Can you please come help me? I think my favorite is the kitchen. Good job. I want to do something with ours in the future. :)
Post a Comment