
Our Halloween was fun but a little different this year, especially with the new member of our family. During the day we went and spent some time with our Goodman family and had a cookout and ate hamburgers. At night we just stayed home and carved pumpkins (yes I know a little late), watched a movie, and spent time together as a family. We dressed Braxten in his little pumpkin outfit but didn't bother taking him out with all the sicknesses going around and he was not in the best mood either. We had a great time though. Hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
Wow! Where have I been? I didn't even realize that you had him! He is so cute! Good Job!
Cute pumpkins! We didn't get time to carve ours until the day AFTER halloween! It's amazing how much babies change things isn't it? I wouldn't trade it for anything though. (:
Post a Comment