Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Date Night, Yummy Treats, and Thanksgiving!

Kyler and I left Braxten for the first time last night and got to go out on a date. A BIG thanks to my mom for watching him! We went and saw New Moon. It was so hard to leave him but it was nice to be able to have some time with just Kyler. Through the whole movie I was sad and worried if he was ok(even though I knew he was well taken care of) I'm sure that is how all first time mothers are though. Afterwards we went and got something to eat and then went to pick up Braxten, I was so happy to see him! We had alot of fun though and can't wait to do it again!

We are all doing really well. Braxten now only wakes up one time in the night and it is so nice! He is such a good baby I can't believe how lucky we are. We all are still healthy and have not gotten sick so we hope it stays that way! ** Knock on wood ** Tomorrow we are leaving to go to RV for Thanksgiving alot of family will be there. There has been 4 new babies born, including Braxten, since July. So they will all be there...don't worry we will take lots of pictures I'm sure! So it will be fun to get all together with them. Thanksgiving will be a little different this year since I won't be with my family but I know it will still be good. Kyler and I are both very excited though to eat some good food and spend time with family.
Today I'm going to be baking lots of things to take with us for Thanksgiving. We are all suppose to bring treats or snacks to take because there will be so many people there so I have decided to make:
popcorn balls
chocolate covered pretzels

rice krispie treats
chex mix
holiday pretzel treat
(I thought they were really cute)
Crazy...I know but I love to bake and cook things so it should be fun!
Is anyone else baking anything yummy for Thanksgiving meal, desert or some fun treats?
I just love Thanksgiving all the food, pies, family, and of course relaxing. I love getting together, talking and catching up.
I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Stephanie Clites said...

mmmm!! sounds yummy! I'll be making pumpkin roll!! sooooo good! if you want the recipe just let me know!