Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1 month old...where does time go?

I can't believe our baby boy is 1 month old today. Last month on this day I was getting ready to have him, in an hour and 15 minutes I would be starting to push. It's so crazy to think about. They really grow up so fast, it just amazes me. We went to his 1 month appointment today. Everything looks great and he is a healthy baby, I'm so thankful for that! He now weighs 10 pounds...can you believe it. I know some of you are like that's nothing but it is pretty crazy to me. He is 21 inches long...didn't really grow too much length wise. He is getting to be a little chunker though with a double chin, chubby cheeks, and little rolls in his arms and legs. He is starting to smile a lot more and responds. He is even cooing which is adorable. He sleeps very well at night he usually only wakes up twice which is nice. Kyler is so fun to watch with him, he loves coming home from work and just cuddle and love on him, he is such a great dad. Brax is a great baby though we are very lucky and happy that he chose us to be his parents. It is amazing how a child can change your life so much! We can't imagine life without him, he completes us.

2 comments:

Emily Gardner said...

wow! my little guys not quite 10 pounds but he wishes he was, he eats non-stop. Including All night. That's awesome that you only have to get up twice. You'll have to share your secret.

Amanda said...

he's already a month! I swear you just had him last week. haha I can't wait to meet this little guy. :)