
Well I had my first appointment today and I got an ultrasound! It was so neat! Dr. Tran said "well yeah you sure are pregnant!" I think Dr. Tran is really nice. I have heard alot of good about him and a couple bad things. I wanted to get my own opinion before I went to someone else...because I already had an appointment with Dr Tran...but i will stay with him! We didnt actually get to listen to the heartbeat cuz its still a little early but we got to see the heartbeat, it is so crazy. I can't believe there is a baby inside of me! It was a special experience and Kyler was showing everyone the picture he was very proud. Even though you can't really see anything it is still really special. I'm so excited also because there is only one inside of me!! All the doctors were telling me oh good luck you can have twins because Kyler is a twin and they said it is just a rumor that it skips a generation usually twins have twins so i have been really scared but now i can feel relieved! Well that's it for now so until next time!
5 comments:
Cute cute kara! I hope everything continues to go great for your little family!
Kara! Congrats! Advice on the morning sickness... Take half of a Unisom and some vitamin B6 before you go to bed. I don't know why this works but it does. Its safe too, Dr. Tran told me about it and it has SAVED MY LIFE these past months. I'm so excited for you two. You're in for a fun ride!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's really exciting. Morning sickness is no fun. Especially when all it is is nausea and you can't get anything to come up. Good luck with it.
And glad you are having just one. ;)
You can get the Unisom just a Wal-Mart or where ever. I get the little blue sleep tabs. Start out trying half of one, but that didn't work for me very well, so I actually take a full tablet every night. Also take 200 mg of B6 roughly. I guess you just have to try it and see if what works for you. You will be sleepy all day for the first couple of days (especially if you find that half doesn't really work) but your body will get used to it and you can go on normally again, hopefully! Let me know if it works!
It was nice seeing you at swimming! Too bad the dang wind was blowing so bad... I hate when we don't get to swim! See you Friday... if the wind isn't blowing again!
Post a Comment