Thursday, July 15, 2010

May...June...July?

Wow I know its been a long time since I have updated but we still don't have a computer so that will explain it right? So I'm going to do a quick update and I am hoping to be better at updating!
Well life is really good for us, I am really enjoying being here in Eagar...I never thought I would ever admit that. The weather has been great. Its been raining alot and it still gets pretty cool in the evenings.
We are in our house now, as of May 18th which is wonderful! It's always nice to have your own home.
Braxten is 9 months, can you believe in October he will be 1? He is getting to be a big boy! It blows my mind how fast the time goes by. He is kinda late on the crawling part but can get anywhere he wants to go by scooting on his bottom and scooting on his back (kinda like the worm) and he can scoot a little bit on his hands. He loves to play on the floor though. He also has found he has a voice, by that I mean he is saying alot more words now and when he gets excited he screams and yells. He is always making us smile.
Kyler and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on June 27th. We left Braxten for the first time over night, and it wasn't just one night but 2! It was a good get away for Kyler and I though. Kyler got a really great priceline price for a resort in Scottsdale for 2 nights so we went there and hung out in the valley for a couple of days!
4th of July Kylers family all came down. It is huge here in Round Valley so there was a big parade that we went to and later that night we went and watched fireworks, Braxten loved them but it was such a long day he fell asleep in the middle of the show.
I really need to update pictures so just be patient with me and I will add them soon I promise!
Happy July Everyone!

No comments: