Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Summer...what I'm looking forward to.

This will be my first summer in Round Valley. I'm getting very excited because it is finally starting to warm up here and no more snow!
Things I'm looking forward to about summer
To be outside
To go swimming
To have a garden
To plant flowers
To wear shorts and flip flops
Camping
4th of July (its pretty big up here)
Our 2 year anniversary in June
Everything turns green and blooms
snow cones
A new season is always so exciting but especially summer up here is something to look forward to I love the warm weather and I'm not a big fan of the cold. If you can't tell I'm really sick for summer...so summer please come soon I can't wait for you to be here!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm ready for summer too..its been a long winter!

Garet and Amanda said...

I love the warmth and sunshine also!!! I hope we see you alot over the summer! I just wanted to tell you that i have a cute picture of you and your mom on my blog and one of Braxton and your grandma. I didn't want you to miss them. They are cute.