Thursday, April 29, 2010

Extra Extra...read all about it!

This is Braxten in his bumbo with his cousin Paige when we were in Thatcher a couple weeks ago.

Braxten finally has 2 bottom teeth. They finally broke through a week ago and he has the funniest little smile now. He was fussy for about 3 days and so it wasn't too bad but I'm glad he is back to his happy self.

I want to do a BIG shout out to my Brother in law and soon to be Sister in Law...Titan and Skye they are officially engaged and getting married prob in June! I'm very excited for them both, congrats you 2!

For those of you who don't know we bought a house. We will be moving in very soon which is indeed exciting, no longer then 2 weeks we will be in our house which is soon! We are just waiting on the appraiser to come look at it and then we will be good to close and move in! We can't wait!

No comments: