This post is all about Braxten. We spend all day every day together and I feel so blessed that I am able to be a stay at home mom. Yes, sometimes it is frusterating but I couldn't be happier doing anything else. I don't know what I would do without him he makes life so much better! Braxten is 3 months old I can't believe it he is growing up so fast and is no longer my little newborn!
Right now he loves
*Going to basketball games...he will sit through the whole game on our lap and just watch.
*Bath time...he no longer sits in the newborn net and he loves it, he always kicks his legs, wiggles all over, and makes fun noises, he gets water EVERYWHERE!
*To smile, he gives the cutest smiles that just make your day!
*Laughing, just barely starting to do this but it is the cutest ever.
*Talking....this little boy is a sweet talker, he loves to tell stories!
*To get his diaper changed, he stretches out his chubby legs, smiles and talks and sometimes he will get so excited he pees all over...typical boy!
*When Kyler gets home from work...he smiles so big!
Sorry there are no pictures when we get into our house I promise I'll update on pictures for now this is what you get.
1 comment:
Isn't life just amazing? I think the laughing is my very favorite part. it cracks me up cause it's all gurgly and we just sit there and laugh at each other all day. I'm so excited to see pictures someday!
Post a Comment