Our computer has not been working so I haven't been able to update our blog. So it is finally working a little bit better so I did some quick updates on the past couple weeks.
Braxten had his two month appointment today. He had to get his shots. I couldn't decide whether to give them to him or not because I had heard so much good and bad about getting them. I felt good about giving them to him and Kyler gave him a blessing before he went. He did really good he cryed for just a little bit, he was so brave! I cuddled him right afterwards and he fell right asleep he hasn't had any side effects so I've been thankful.
Here are his stats:
*12 lbs.2 oz 50-75 percentile
*22 inches 10-15 percentile
I can't believe it, he is growing like a weed!
Many of you don't know but we are Moving to Round Valley in a couple weeks. We are moving either the first or second week in January. Am i sad...yes i'm very sad to leave my good ol Central home where I grew up and our Thatcher apartment we've been living in. I know we are suppose to go though. We have been praying about going or not and everything is working out for us to be there, we feel good about it, and Kyler got the job he applied for. So we are heading up to the cold country, I have lived here in Central/Thatcher my whole life so it will be a lot different, wish us luck!
4 comments:
I am way excited you guys are moving here!!! We will have to have game nights!!
Wow he sure is growing he is so cute! That is exciting he got the job he applied for in Eagar, i'm sure you will love it!
Wow he is adorable!!! I love the idea of putting him on the white towels... it is so cute :)
HOLY SMOKES!!! He is getting big fast! I hope you guys enjoy the move! I like your gingerbread houses! And those craft jars you made are AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment