Friday, October 2, 2009

Why we LOVE fall!


Cooler weather
Getting to wear sweaters, sweatshirts, cute boots, gloves, and scarves
Decorating for fall
The wonderful scents of fall, I love to make our house smell of fall
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Yummy Pies
Lots of food
Hot Chocolate
Warm apple cider
Christmas is just around the corner
Lots of family
Delicious Goodies
The leaves are changing colors
County fair
Football games
Homecoming
Soft warm socks
Warm Pajamas
New fall fashions
A cozy warm house
Hot soups and stews
Apple, squash, and pumpkin anything
Fall colors
Carving Pumpkins
Halloween candy
Dressing up in costumes
Christmas decorations start coming out in stores
People are in a better mood
Cute fall blog backgrounds
Being more grateful, and appreciative

4 comments:

Tami said...

Fall is wonderful! Your list made me appreciate even more things!

Summers Family said...

I think I would have to agree!

Stephanie Clites said...

hey if your sling is too small just let me know and I can add more fabric to it. Also I want to bring you guys dinner when your baby comes so you should call me or text me which night you want it. :) 928.651.5540

Chris and Aub said...

There, I found your blog so now hopefully you can find mine. I am going to try to be better about keeping it updated!