Well sorry I have been really bad at updating. We have been in Round Valley for longer then a month. Kyler is still working to earn extra money but we are going home to Thatcher on Thursday and I can't wait! I have missed being home and being in my own house! I have been counting down the days! I have enjoyed being up here in the cool weather but it will be so nice to be home! Well Kyler is doing better his pains went away once in a while they will come but we are still going to get his gall bladder checked when we get home just to be safe, but he is doing really good now! I am doing great I am 31 weeks and only 9 more to go, it is going by really fast and I feel like I have so much to do before the baby comes. We have a little problem though. We were going to name our baby boy Gavin Grant but now we like Braxton Kyler I am beginning to like Braxton alot more. I already did letters for Gavin to put in his room but were beginning to like Braxton more and more and we would call him Brax. I know everyone has different opinions so I want to hear them! So what do you think?
P.S. I haven't went and bought a camera yet I really need to so when I do I will take pictures of my belly...I have gotten alot of requests...but it is really not that cute!
7 comments:
I love the name Braxton Kyler. Although I'm a sucker for daddy names as the middle name.
Good luck with that. We don't announce the name until the little one is born cause we can NEVER decide until we see the babe.
You'll just have to see what fits into your little family.
Good luck with the next 9 weeks. They go by faster than you think.
I like Braxton Kyler...and I also like Gavin. They are both cute. It really doesn't matter what you decide....and you don't have to decide until he comes. You still have 9 more weeks to decide so don't worry. They are both good names. I am excited to see you when you get home!!!
Oh geez, I like them both! Both are super cute so you really can't go wrong!
I like them both, But Braxton Kyler is so cute. You could always use the one you don't use now next time :) I love Gavin too. Finding a name is harder then I ever thought. ha
O I love Braxton! There are not enough of Braxtons and already alot of Gavins! I could see Gavin or Braxton though. Braxton is different though and to call him Brax is so cute! LOVE it!! Good choices!! Hope you are feeling good, and cant wait to see ya next weekend!
I would pretty much have to agree with everyone else! I LOVE both of the names! We had two names and we just waited till she came to decide on which one to name her. You could also use which ever one you don't use for the next boy you have, if you have another boy at least! Names are hard! Well good luck! I am glad to hear you are doing well! Hopefully I will get to see all three of you sometime soon! :)
i like the name Braxton, Everyone is named Gavin.....Braxton is C U T E!
9 more weeks to go....Almost there, i have 9 more days, and i think i would SHOOT myself if i had 9 more weeks. Im just so big and uncomfortble. Im excited for you guys! CONGRATS!
i know what you mean. there is so much to do, and 9 months isnt long enough to get everything ready!
Post a Comment