Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crazy Eights!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Our 1 Year Anniversary
2. This fun weekend with my sweet husband in Mesa staying at the Hyatt!
3. Going to Cheesecake Factory!
4. Going to the Temple
5. Making a Jean Quilt
6. Kyler's new job
7. Decorating and getting Gavin's room ready!
8. Having Gavin in our lives!

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up Early...I know crazy huh!
2. Went to work
3. Got the Mail
4. Filled drinking water jugs at Bashas
5. Did Laundry
6. Cleaned the House really good, I was in a cleaning mood!
7. Spent time with my husband
8. Booked our Hotel

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Be an early bird...I love sleeping in!
2. Sew...a lady in my ward is teaching me!
3. Redecorate our house with all new stuff!
4. Go to Disneyland
5. Go to a Water Park
6. I wish I was brave and not hated needles so much!
7. Loose 20 pounds
8. Have a garden, our apartment only has a little porch!

8 Shows I watch: (We don't have cable but shows I like to watch)
1. Lost
2. American Idol
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. The Office
5. The Bachelor
6. The Bachelorette
7.The Baby Story
8. Gossip Girl

8 Favorite Fruits:
1. Watermelon
2. Peaches
3. Strawberries
4. Cantaloupe
5. Grapefruit
6. Oranges
7. Cherries
8. Bananas

8 Places I'd Like to Travel
1. Hawaii
2. Bahamas
3. Uruguay (Kyler's mission)
4. San Diego and go to the Temple there
5. Paris
6. Australia
7. Disneyland...I know that's not really a place but I still love it and want to go back!!
8. Sea World...Its not really a place either but I really want to go!

8 Places I've Lived
1. Lafayette, Indianna
2. Central, Arizona
3. Thatcher, Arizona
4. Not too exciting I know...
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 People I Tagged
1. Sophie Weech
2. Lauren Thompson
3. Heather Lee
4. Valerie Young
5. Chantel Allen
6. Chani Rhoton
7. Alissa Goats
8. Lisa Williams
and everyone else who wants to do it!

3 comments:

Summers Family said...

Wow... sounds like you've hit the "Nesting Period"... that's the only time I ever like cleaning! I hope the rest of your Pregnancy goes good! Good luck decorating your baby's room!

Emily Gardner said...

Kara! I want to see pictures of your cute tummy! 6 months down...4 to go. WOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE A BLOG NOW!