Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updates!

Well after waiting forever we finally found out we got into the low income Apartment we applied for. They had to check our credit and everything which took forever but we finally found out for sure! We are still waiting on a couple more things to be finalized and then we should move in hopefully really soon this week or next week! We are so excited, we really are grateful we got into one! We have been living in a camp trailor and it has been rough. We have had many experiences that have humbled us. We are so ready to move!
Kyler started classes again and it is going to be a difficult semester for him, he is taking many hard classes that will require alot of studying. He should start Nursing in either August or Janurary, hopefully August, he has a new work study job also. I am taking an Aerobics class and scrapbooking class with my friend Heather which I'm really excited for! I am still working at Casa Manana as a waitress, I really love my job! It is a blessing I have such a good job! Other then that i am just a stay at home wife during the day which i love, so i can clean, cook, and get stuff done. Well that is pretty much all the updates i can think of for now...

2 comments:

Aaron and Lehua said...

Hey Kara!
Just found you. . .I added you to my blog! See ya around
Lehua

Chantel said...

I didn't know you had a blog too!! I also didn't know you worked at Casa. I love that place. Its my favorite. Its fun having you in aerobic class with Heather and I. I'll have to add your blog on my list.