Thursday, July 10, 2008











My wedding was amazing! We had so much family there, I'm very grateful for Family and I'm thankful for everyone that helped with the wedding and receptions for making them perfect!









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, I finally updated my blog with reception pics, theres alot of more cute pics I have of everyone, whats your address, so I can send them??
LISA

payneful life said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! WAHOO! You're married. Remember when we'd talk about all this @ good ol Papa Mac's? ;) you guys look super happy. Love the pictures!

The Penrod Family said...

Congratulations!! You two are so cute!!!

Collin and Hannah said...

Congrats Kara! I'm so happy for you and your hubby. Marriage is FABULOUS!

Rochelle said...

It was fun to see your wedding pictures! Glad we found ya!

Jory and Chani said...

Hey Kara! Let's be blogging friends!

http://www.jorychanirhoton.blogspot.com/

Young Family said...

Hey Kara! I just so happened to follow one blog to another and another and found yours!! I'm so glad! Your wedding pictures are amazing! You two are very cute together. Hope your life is going well together!! Mine (Valerie) and daniel's blog is danval2008.blogspot.com ttyl